Rivet Coffee Bar is currently looking for an experienced lead cook. We are looking for someone that is fast on the line, level-headed, knowledgeable, teachable, & easy to work with. If this sounds like you and you're looking for a new and exciting job opportunity, this is the position for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow General Manager’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of prepared food ingredients
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- High School diploma or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of food preparation experience required.
- Experience with quantity food preparation preferred.
- Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes.
- Knowledge of proper nutritional requirements.
If you are interestested in this position please send your resume to the following email address: